Ordnance Survey Route Map
Clearly showing all the key routes around Great Britain, this two-sided map is great for planning trips and holidays, and the perfect backup while you are travelling.
Discover more of the geography and history of the areas you are passing through, and create your own routes instead of one chosen by a sat-nav.
- Shows the whole country on a double sided map, with key road, rail and tourist features
- National Parks are clearly defined with Visitor Centre locations shown
- Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty, National Scenic Areas (Scotland) and World Heritage sites marked
- Selected urban area maps for 14 cities including Central London, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Birmingham, and Manchester
- Scale: Main map - 1: 550 000 (1 cm to 5.5 km – 1 inch to 8.7 miles).
- Insert city maps: various scales
The OS Route map Great Britain shows all key road, rail and sea connections and is perfect for planning holidays and days out.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.