Newspaper Front Page Jigsaw Puzzle - The Times
The past meets the present with this superb personalised jigsaw puzzle featuring the front page of The London Times newspaper on a date of your choice.
These fascinating jigsaws are individually created using high quality mono reproductions taken from original – and increasingly rare – archive editions dating as far back as 1888. What in the world was happening on that special day? Simply choose a date and you will be 400 pieces away from finding out!
An ideal and prestigious gift for any special date or event: birth dates, anniversaries, weddings, retirements.
Wooden Newspaper Front Page Jigsaws
For an extra special personalised gift, give someone special a superb heirloom quality 300-piece wooden jigsaw puzzle. These individually handcrafted jigsaw puzzles are made using 3mm thick wood and each jigsaw contains up to 15 special novelty shaped pieces, so called "whimsies" because Victorian craftsmen who invented the jigsaw concept during the 19th century cut unusually shaped pieces "on a whim". Your unique puzzle arrives in a stylish drawstring pouch presented in a handsome storage "book box". Delight and impress with this highly original and distinguished gift ensuring hours of pleasure and enjoyment for many years (and generations) to come.
- Completed 400-piece millboard jigsaw measures 32 x 47cm
- Completed 300-piece wooden jigsaw measures 32 x 47cm
- Made using either 1.5mm millboard or 3mm wood, these superb jigsaws are hand-finished by our expert craftsmen
- Your jigsaw will arrive in an attractive presentation box, which, for that added personal touch, contains an area on the box lid allowing you to write your own message to the recipient
- Any date prior to 3rd May 1966 will show a front page that features a list of classified adverts (i.e. old fashioned births, deaths and marriages etc.) and not the common news format we see today.
- To help complete each puzzle, a full size guide image of the front cover is included
Important product Information
- The London Times is not published on bank holidays, therefore no pages are available for these days.
- Due to strikes, front covers are not available for the following dates:
- The Times was not published between 26th March 1955 and 20th April 1955.
- The Times was not published between 1st December 1978 and 12 November 1979.
- Any date prior to 3rd May 1966 will show a front cover that features a list of classified adverts (i.e. old fashioned births, deaths and marriages etc.) and not the common news format we see today.
- Front pages are not available for 10th – 13th June 1970.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.