Why this report?
Now includes 1:10,000 (DiGMapGB-10), where available, and 1:50,000 scale geology data sets as standard
Unique data on current and historic railways and tunnels including depth to London Underground
Hyperlinks to digitised BGS recorded boreholes
Exclusive mining and extraction database
This report is essential for geo-environmental professionals and their clients to make informed decisions and identify potential ground instability problems that may affect the ground investigation, foundation design or possible remediation options. Problems which could result in additional costs for the end client.
The Geo Insight provides unique data on current and historical railways and tunnels; details which aren’t available in any other desktop report. It features BGS recorded boreholes, with hyperlinks to online digitised records for immediate access to essential information.
What does it cover?
- Detailed BGS records of artificial, superficial and bedrock geology at 1:50,000 and 1:10,000 scale (where available)
- Bedrock permeability and faults.
- Groundsure’s unique historical surface and underground workings database
- Groundsure’s mining and mineral extraction database
- Subways and tunnels
- Historic and abandoned railways and tunnel features
- BGS non-coal mining hazards data
- BGS BRITPITS current ground workings information
- BGS GeoSure subsidence data, fully mapped for each aspect
- BGS borehole records, hyperlinked to online BGS scans
- Estimated background soil chemistry information
Standard site price (0 - 10 ha): £30 + VAT
DOWNLOAD A SAMPLE REPORT HERE
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.