Groundsure Flood Insight is an essential part of the Environmental Consultant’s desk study.
It delivers detailed and accurate information using flood risk data from leading providers including the Environment Agency, British Geological Survey and JBA Risk Management, helping you to provide a definitive opinion and appropriate due diligence for your clients (data not available in Scotland).
Why this report?
Exclusive proposed flood defence data
Clearest visualisation of flood risk data in single maps
Flood Insight provides accurate, clear and insightful information for consultants to have greater accuracy in their opinion, ensuring appropriate due diligence for their clients.
What does Flood Insight cover?
- Flood risk information based upon Environment Agency Flood Zones and RoFRaS data
- Surface water flood risk data from JBA Risk Management
- Environment Agency flood defences, flood storage areas and proposed flood defence schemes
- Environment Agency historic flood events
- BGS groundwater susceptibility areas
- BGS Geological Indicators of historical flooding
- Reservoir failure and canal break data from JBA Risk Management
Standard site price (0 - 10 ha): £75 + VAT
DOWNLOAD A SAMPLE REPORT HERE
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.