GroundSure EnviroInsight comprises the market’s most extensive data sets, including contamination and geology amongst others. This definitive information saves you spending time and effort collating and comparing findings from different sources.
The Historic Land Use Database (HLUD) is the most accurate and reliable information available on the market. Our HLUD is derived from historic Ordnance Survey mapping dating back to the 1840s, scanned in at over 500dpi – setting a new industry standard.
The Enviro Insight also provides essential flood screening and geology information. Each section of the report is clearly defined and hyperlinked from the contents, plus we provide individual maps for each section for additional clarity and to simplify interpretation.
Groundsure are continually updating the Enviro Insight with latest data and terminology such as source protection zones within confined aquifers – data sets that are unique to Groundsure. Given the expected increase in deep onshore oil and gas exploration and exploitation (and the resulting need for deep groundwater sources to be protected) we included this in the Enviro Insight to provide you with even greater certainty in your opinion.
Now includes Groundsure’s unique ordnance and military site database.
What does it cover?
- Environmental Permits, Incidents and Registers
- Detailed active and historical landfill data from authoritative sources including the Environment Agency, British Geological Survey (BGS), Local Authorities and historical Ordnance Survey mapping
- Current industrial site data
- National Grid gas pipeline and electricity transmission lines
- 1:50,000 scale BGS records for artificial, superficial and bedrock geology
- Hydrology and Hydrogeology data including abstractions, groundwater vulnerability and groundwater source protection zones (SPZ), now with SPZ within confined aquifers
- Designated environmentally and culturally sensitive sites including SSSIs, SPAs, SACs, Green Belt and Ancient Woodland
- Basic flood data including EA Flood Zones, RoFRaS and groundwater
- 1:50,000 BGS/PHE radon potential data
- BGS natural ground subsidence data
- Military and ordnance site data
All data is displayed on a unique map per section.
Standard site price (0 - 10 ha): £85 + VAT
DOWNLOAD A SAMPLE REPORT HERE
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.