4. Ordnance Survey Road Map Northern England - Wall Map
Plan your journey with this series of road maps from OS. Showing all major road, rail and ferry links as well as settlements and selected features in 1: 250 000 scale, this is the ideal map for planning trips and holidays by car or cycle.
OS Road 4 covers Northern England, including the Lake District, North York Moors Liverpool and Manchester.
Map Scale: 1:250,000 or about 4 miles to the Inch
Contours and hill Shading to depict the landscape
Ideal map for car touring and long distance cycling
When folded out each sheet measure approx 125 x 95cm
Covering GB in 8 large sheets
- Primary road destinations highlighted
- Classified roads colour coded
- Ferry crossings and toll bridges
- Railway network and stations
- Selected tourist information
- National Parks and beaches
Delivery is about 3 working days
The wall map version does not included and map insets that may appear on the folded version
There is no Town index or map key
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!