4. Ordnance Survey Road Map Northern England - Wall Map
Plan your journey with this series of road maps from OS. Showing all major road, rail and ferry links as well as settlements and selected features in 1: 250 000 scale, this is the ideal map for planning trips and holidays by car or cycle.
OS Road 4 covers Northern England, including the Lake District, North York Moors Liverpool and Manchester.
Map Scale: 1:250,000 or about 4 miles to the Inch
Contours and hill Shading to depict the landscape
Ideal map for car touring and long distance cycling
When folded out each sheet measure approx 125 x 95cm
Covering GB in 8 large sheets
- Primary road destinations highlighted
- Classified roads colour coded
- Ferry crossings and toll bridges
- Railway network and stations
- Selected tourist information
- National Parks and beaches
Delivery is about 3 working days
The wall map version does not included and map insets that may appear on the folded version
There is no Town index or map key
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.